Since 2007 we’ve been designing, implementing and supporting integration systems for our Financial Services clients. Now digital transformation is the name of the game.
Organisations in the financial services industry have to balance the need to innovate and create systems of the future with a conflicting need to maximise returns from existing applications. Good integration is essential to build on the success of the past.
Every market has been disrupted by developments in digital and companies are under pressure to adapt and cut costs at the same time. Experience shows the hardest part of going digital is unlocking the value in existing data and processes.
Digital Integration Platform & API Lab
We have reviewed all of the modern API, integration and cloud-native technical building blocks and operating models that enable a successful digital transformation. It turns out there is no single product that does everything that is needed.
We have therefore assembled all of this knowledge into a Digital Integration Platform and API Lab to accelerate your journey to digital in order to reduce costs by rationalising IT operations, provide you with limitless scale, and innovation at speed.
These technologies can help companies respond to changes like Open Banking and PSD2, as well as derive benefits such as increased customer satisfaction, new revenue streams and increased revenue.
Financial Services Expertise
We have experience bringing the following benefits to our financial services customers:
- New revenue streams – for example through the use of APIs
- Improved use of data – seamless, real-time and accurate views of information such as trade feeds, settlement, risk management and P&L reporting across organisation departments
- Analytics and insight – releasing and combining trapped data and transforming it into valuable information enables better decision-making, more efficient business processes and an enriched user experience.
- Customised solutions – through our consultancy, financial, technical and support services, accelerating innovation and gaining advantages over competitors to generate real business value.
- Cost-savings – refreshing and modernising existing systems remove the need to invest in new systems; getting expert help saves time and staff overheads.
Read more: Take a look at some of our industry case studies and articles below
Click on the images below to read our industry case studies.