Since 2007 we’ve been designing, implementing and supporting integration systems for our Financial Services clients. Now digital transformation is the name of the game.
Renewing core systems, staying up to date on cloud technology, getting to grips with analytics in the world of Big Data – organisations in the financial services industry have to balance the need to innovate and create systems of the future with a conflicting need to maximise returns from existing applications. Good integration is essential to create a balance between innovation and making the most of what you already have. Having expertly integrated applications, data and devices will put you ahead of the game. However digital transformation is the new buzzword, and everyone is keen to get all the benefits they can from this trend.
The ideal digital experience has 6 characteristics
- It’s real-time
- It’s on-demand
- It’s all online
- You can ‘do it yourself’
- It connects to social
- It connects to even more – like recommendations and cross-sells
In financial services these 6 characteristics are paramount. Utilising the latest technologies, like APIs and API management, companies can increase revenue by creating new revenue streams. This is where we can help.
We have experience bringing the following benefits to our financial services customers:
- New revenue streams – for example through the use of APIs
- Improved use of data – seamless, real-time and accurate views of information such as trade feeds, settlement, risk management and P&L reporting across organisation departments so that staff can execute deals and manage risk more effectively.
- Analytics and insight – releasing and combining trapped data and transforming it into valuable information enables better decision-making, more efficient business processes and an enriched user experience.
- Customised solutions – through our consultancy, financial, technical and support services, accelerating innovation and gaining advantages over competitors to generate real business value.
- Cost-savings – refreshing and modernising existing systems remove the need to invest in new systems; getting expert help saves time and staff overheads.
Financial Services expertise
We have experience integrating most financial applications. We integrate modern cloud applications with functionally rich legacy applications, as well as cloud to on-premise. We often recommend a Centre of Excellence approach to our financial services customers. Also check out our page on Know Your Customer (KYC).
Take a look at the technologies we work with, as well as some of our industry case studies below.
Click on the images below to read our industry case studies.