The NHS never stops – so neither do we.
As exceed expectations as your forward-thinking partner for all your integration needs. We’ll run and monitor your integration systems 24/7 – meaning peace of mind for you as we find and resolve potential issues before they arise.
If something goes wrong outside office hours, it is picked up automatically. One of our developers is alerted, identifies the problem and fixes it, typically within one hour.
Our dedicated, expert support team of technology professionals will manage your live mission-critical platform with the help of iSentry – our proactive monitoring solution.
To find out more about our Long-Term Support offering and packages, please download our brochure by filling out your details to the right.
The benefits of working with us
- We are reliable, with 30 NHS Trust partnerships built over 13 years.
- We have a large team of 70 onshore and offshore developers, based in the UK and India – giving us a wide range of capabilities.
- Our senior leadership team has over 80 years’ experience in the IT and Healthcare industries.
- We have 13 InterSystems certifications across our InterSystems Consultants, with a combined experience of 62 years working with our clients on InterSystems.
- We are the only UK consultancy with InterSystems API Manager real world experience.
What you can expect from our Long-Term Support service
- improved resilience and stability of Trust Integration Platforms
- lower total costs of ownership of building and maintaining interfaces
- faster implementation time for integration solutions
- agile delivery services
- account management: a customer success lead and service delivery lead
Why we’re different
- Our extensive delivery of projects and services to NHS clients means we are well versed in the IT and governance requirements expected of NHS trusts.
- Our medium size means we can be nimble and reactive to our clients’ needs but also big enough to successfully deliver on the largest of demands.
- As well as our NHS customers, we provide 24*7*52 support to blue chip clients, including ICBC Bank, Telecity Group and Laura Ashley. This has enabled us to bring the best from other industries into a way of working with our NHS clients.
- We use many of our own tools to help reduce costs and speed up remediation development and testing such as our proactive interface monitor (iSentry)
- We are committed to learning from and growing with our customers and practice continuous evolution by offering support options and extensions to our core support service.
Our founder was a managing director of InterSystems in the UK, so unsurprisingly we’re experts in InterSystems products.
We partnered with InterSystems over 13 years ago and have acquired a vast amount of experience using many of the products across their technology stack