Since 2007 we’ve been designing, implementing and supporting systems for our Public Sector customers. Integrella helps Public Sector organisations to unlock huge benefits in productivity, privacy of data and engagement through digital tranformation.
In fact – with a strengthening digital workplace, multichannel citizen engagement, rapid growth of open data and digital government platforms and a need for departmental interoperability – public sector organisations may find themselves out of their depth right now. Traditionally the public sector and government have been synonymous with the entrenched and dated methods so often associated with post-colonial institutions. Vendor lock-in, proprietary systems, closed-door auctions and a general lack of contemporary technology awareness all have kept them in a lagging position. However, the government has emerged as one of the leaders and biggest advocates of open source and the open API movement, which is a key aspect of digital transformation. Public sector organisations will have to get in line with this.
Currently online retail sets the bar for digital transformation, and customers / citizens are now expecting much more from all organisations, including government and local government. People want speed, ease and low-cost – they also want government to think differently, be flexible and go digital in a way that offers them real benefit.
- 35% of citizens expect to be able to manage their interactions with government via a single app or website within the next 3 years
- 52% of citizens have had to abandon a central gov digital service part-way through without completing what they needed to do
- 38% of citizens would like central gov to deliver services faster
- 18% of citizens would go as far as to describe the digital experience as poor or very poor; 24% as good or outstanding
- 38% of citizens expect to be able to vote online within 3 years
Clearly, there is much to do.
We have worked with public sector organisations across the UK and Europe. We have designed, implemented and supported digital transformation projects which delivered the following benefits:
- Improved use of data – seamless, real-time and accurate views of information across organisation departments.
- Analytics and insight – releasing and combining trapped data and transforming it into valuable information enables better decision-making, more efficient processes and enriched user experience.
- Customised solutions – through a fusion of our consultancy, technical and support services.
- Cost-savings – refreshing and modernising existing systems can remove the need to invest in new systems; getting expert help saves you time and staff overheads.
Public Sector Expertise
We are registered as a Crown Commercial Services Supplier, which demonstrates our commitment to working with the UK Public Sector. We often see our customers modernising their legacy applications as a means of keeping costs and risk under control. Take a look at the technologies we work with, as well as some of our industry case studies below.
Click on the images below to read our industry case studies.