If you’re in charge of your company’s digital transformation, you probably have Growth, Efficiency and Customer Satisfaction KPIs on your mind. Sometimes it can be difficult to link your digital projects to these KPIs.
Based on our experience, here’s how they could link together:
- You could triple revenue in 5 years by using partner channels via APIs or portal
- Improved digital customer experience could increase customer retention by 10-40% and improve Net Promoter Score by 15% over 2-5 years
- A self-service API integration portal for new cloud app vendors could speed up B2B sharing of data from 9 months to 3 weeks
- Adopting API centric / microservice architecture and DevOps culture could accelerate speed of IT change by 40-60%, and a cost of operations saving of up to 80%
- Moving from a cloud to a cloud-native architecture could save 50-80% on infrastructure spending
- Industrial strength security on internal and external APIs will lower chances of security breaches avoiding reputational damage, and could save fines from the ICO of 4% of revenue
During December we’re offering 10 free mini-consultations to companies who are on the journey to digital, and would like to get a view on their current approach, insights into the industry, and some insider info on the way ahead.
If that sounds good – simply drop your details into the form and we’ll be in touch to set up a virtual meeting.